Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Halloween parties

Halloween isn't my favorite time of year, I love the weather and the 'cute' decorations but I can do without the gross, blood gushing out, scary and so much more!

We are looking for Halloween costumes...still. I have a 7 yr old that can't make up his mind because everything he wants to be either has a gun, knife, blood or is just plain ugly!! I'm about ready to cut two holes in a sheet and send him as Casper.

This year we were invited to 4 Halloween parties! I'm guessing our friends like to 'paartay." LOL
3 out of the 4 parties, costumes are required. Another thing I could do without. I'm not big on costume parties of any sort, never have been so for me I would rather just sit home than get a costume...I know, I know...party pooper! But this year my girlfriends are telling me I must go and I must be in a costume...so....

I'm dressing up as a 'Desperate Housewife'. LOL Not much I should need to do right???? I think instead of dressing up as one of the characters; Susan, Gabbi, Bree, Lynette and now I'm having a brain fart and can't remember...oh Edie..but the other one I can't remember. Anyway, I should create my own character.

Any ideas????

P.S. I don't have the body like one of the TV 'Desperate Housewives' or the money!!

1 comment:

Michelle Riggs said...

I saw you listed of Felis's blog. Did you adopt from Special Delivery?