Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Zoo boo

This past Saturday I took the kids to zoo boo at como. My sister, her daughter and grandson went with as well as my sister-in-law and three nephews. I think the idea was good...but it turned out to be a disaster!!!!

Before the storm...
From left to right: Marissa (almost 3), Dylan (18 months), Nevan (4 this weeks) & Dominick (4)
Back row: Braeden (6), Brittany (9), Andrew (7) & Ethan (11).

This was just in front of us, there were TONS of people inside already and the line behind us wrapped so far we couldn't see an end.

My niece and her son; Dylan

He should of been an 'Ultimate Fighter' he already had the black eye :0

Brittany as 'Belle'

I thought we could of gotten through within an hour TOPS!!!! NOOOOOO!!!! It took 2 and a half hours to get through!!!! There were SOOOOO many people, SO many strollers, SO many crabby kids and SOOOO many crabbier parents!!! We couldn't cut through or push our way through, it was so packed!!

I think the 'thought' of going was my SIL, Jenny's. LOL! We both agreed we will NOT be going next year....at least on a Saturday! We got to the car and I asked 'Did anyone have fun?' Guess who answered...
Yes, it was Marissa! She said she had fun and wanted to go again...
I don't think that will be happening anytime soon.

No comments: