Friday, September 5, 2008

I have to go Potty Training!


When the kids started back in school, I had told Marissa we were going to start potty training her. Today is day 4 and she is doing great!!! Yesterday she had 1 accident. Marissa kind of tells me when she needs to go. I'll tell her it's time to go potty and she says "no I'll try later". Then not even a minute later she says "I have to go potty training"! YAY!!


We celebrated yesterday by buying new big girl panties. She picked out Ariel and carries the package around with her.


I have to get better at this blogging stuff. The kids started school, 3 are in school now. So it's just Marissa and mommy home for half the days. Dominick is in 4-K program. He gets on the bus with Brittany and Andrew in the morning and comes home about 12:30. He goes 4 days a week.


I'll post pictures more later.

No comments: