Monday, August 18, 2008

2 YEARS ALREADY????!!!!



Today is Marissa's 2 yr GOTCHA day! We arrived in Guate about noon. We were picked up by Freddy and driven to a grocery store to buy food and onto Eagles Nest. Paul, myself, Brittany and Andrew and Paul's mom, spent 3 days at EN with Dominick before we headed to Guatemala City for Marissa's Embassy Appt.

I cannot believe it's already been 2 years!! Time and just flown by. We brought home a 9 month old baby that was barely crawling. Now she's a running, talking, screaming, tantrum throwing 2 1/2 yr old!!! I am blissfully happy!!



This is my all time favorite picture of Dominick! He bonded SO well with us, and then we had to leave him. He didn't come home for another 5 months!

2 yrs ago. She's so little!

Now she's a big girl that tells me she pees and wants to be changed. I guess it's time to potty train! She wants to be a Rock Star when she grows up and buy a BIG boat and swim. She also wants to take dance classes but knows she has to be potty trained.




No comments: