Friday, April 18, 2008

Two posts in 1 day...

Of all the things I am (mother, wife, daughter, Christian, student,...I fail to mention what my dear husband calls me sometimes lol)
I am great...OK I'm a Great Aunt!
You ask how can someone who looks so young be a Great Aunt?! Ha Ha

My niece, Chelsie had a baby boy last April 19.
Dylan Scott.

Well our baby boy is turning 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo! (tomorrow)
(I say our because my niece is like my sister and we are with Dylan almost every single day, I actually have Dylan withdrawals if we don't see him)
HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY DYLAN!

Dylan barely 1 day old




Had to put this one in. We call him muscle boy, Chelsie found this shirt and got it for him.

8 months old. Boy he got big!

Like mother, like son!

Crown says "Birthday Prince"


It was my sister's birthday yesterday (April 17), she is Dylan's grandma!

Tam's I won't spill your age...but your not too far from over the hill!!!!!!!! hehehehe

Happy Birthday Tammy!

It's also Chandre and Brian's birthday's tomorrow. My cousins and sister and brother. Chandre is 23 and Brian is 21. Gosh ya guys are getting old...Thank God my age doesn't change! hehe

Happy Birthday Chandre!

Happy Birthday Brian! (fuufuu)

2 comments:

Marlene said...

Wow! Happy Birthday ALL! Our big Birthday month is October. Very cute photos!

Marlene said...

Jenny, you can e-mail me if you want to know more about the Guatemala Circle of Friends. Kaynig@yahoo