Friday, April 18, 2008

FFF

Geez I need to get on the ball again. I love looking at pictures, not only of my children but everyone else's families too. I haven't done a favorite foto friday, so I'm doing one today.
Enjoy!

Brittany 23 months old. Her eyes melt me, still do this day!


Andrew 19 months old. He hasn't lost the big cheeks! I wish I had a close up picture of his eyelashes, they go for miles.

I have more "favorites" of Dominick but this picture is very special since it's the very first smiling picture we received of Dominick. Look at his wild hair and big cheeks! We were told this was just after he arrived at EN "about" 14-18 months old (agency isn't sure...hmmm?!!) We had already been "in process" with Dominick's case for 6 months before EN sent us additional photos of him, even though we requested them immediately after signing of POA.

Marissa 5 months old in Guatemala. Paul's cousin was teaching in Quetzaltenago (spelling?), his parents were visiting and we asked if they could stop by the orphanage and get some pics.
They sent us TONS of pictures and the only one's that every had both Dominick and Marissa in them.

No comments: