Friday, February 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Andrew!

Unlike my first pregnancy, Andrew's pregnancy was farely smooth sailing. The doctors starting inducing me on Feb 21 around 7 am. I progressed all day long and about 6 pm I got the famous epidural! Yes it was great! But about 9:30 all contractions stopped. At this point I was exhausted and just wanted to sleep but my doctor said if we didn't start a pic (?) line to re-induce labor I would have to go through everything the next day, God knows I didn't want to do that! It didn't take long for contractions to pick up where they left off. At 12:00 am my doctor broke my water and at 12:22 am my beautiful boy was born.
8lbs 2 oz and 21 inches long.
Today Andrew is a night owl and wakes up extremely early in the mornings, he loves to cuddle and play with mommy's hair but he's still a rough and tough boy.
Happy Birthday Andrew, we love you very much!

1 comment:

Merrill said...

Happy Birthday Andrew!
The Preiss Family