Friday, July 6, 2007




Our 4Th of July celebrations weren't very exciting. We went to my dad's family, had a nice bar-b-Que and had fun visiting with everyone. We stopped by my sister and brother-in-laws new home, helped rip some wallpaper from a wall and headed to my parents house.

The kids enjoyed running through the sprinkler, we looked like the ghetto family though!! Brittany was the only one in a swim suite, Dominick ran through in his underwear (truly GHETTO), Marissa a diaper (even more GHETTO) and Andrew in his shorts. They had fun though.

We didn't make it to any fireworks, I was disappointed to say the least! The kids were tired, Paul had to work in the morning and Brittany gets scared, Andrew and I were going to head into town to watch some but he bailed after we lit some off at home. Maybe next year.

No comments: