Sunday, January 3, 2010

A year gone by…

At this point I should close down this blog, as it’s been almost a year since my last post and I’m not sure if anyone reads this anymore, but for my own outlet I’m gonna keep writing….even if I’m the only one reading it :-)

A lot has happened, but not much of anything exciting, just busy, busy and busy. My younger brother moved back to MN in May of 2009, his son, my godson just turned one and is the cutest! They are also expecting another baby, yes 2 under 2!!!!! God help them!

Brittany will be 11 tomorrow, where does time go? I’m realizing how old I’m getting and I’m not liking it! Another item I’m not liking is Marissa growing up, she is now 4 and wants to start school. She will be in 4K in the Fall and LOVES Sunday school.

Andrew will be 9 in February and will start wrestling tomorrow night, he’s so excited. Dominick is 5 and I can’t believe how smart he is! He learned our phone number is less than an afternoon!

I hope (whoever) is still reading had a blessed Christmas and safe New Year!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You are doing a great job being a mom and wife. The kids are getting older, your life gets drawn in to the kids that is what makes you a good mom. Keep doing a good job but don't forget your time and yours and Pauls time together. And thats when I can spend time with them.
Love ya, mom

Anonymous said...

nice-wallpaper
tsya t ´ zg 72

Anonymous said...

YES, Keep up the great job! I enjoy the family stories & pictures! YES, they grow quickly! Brittany is 1, My Jessica is 26! YIKES! Chad is ready for baby # 2, huh? Congrats to all! HI & hugs to all! XO Barbie

Anonymous said...

of course that should be B is 11! :) I remember when you 3 came for a visit! FUN, special time! xo