Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Minnehaha Falls

We took the kids to Minnehaha Falls today. This was their first time there, as it was also Paul's first time too. It was a beautiful day! Wasn't too hot...I HATE heat! It was nice and breezy out, so perfect weather for...

A bike ride??!!!

This had to be the ultimate WORST idea we have ever had!
Brittany and Andrew's feet were too short to "help" pedal, so Paul and I had to do the grunt work...as you can see from Paul, we are not in the best of shape (lol)! The rental place gives you a map (which of course we couldn't follow), so we just kept going in circles, we did try to go farther but OH MY GOSH, up hill was AWFUL! So we stuck close to the rental stand. We had to get out and push, yeah push, a couple of times.

Besides the "bike" push ride it was a lot of fun! We went walking, exploring and played in the water.


1 comment:

Merrill said...

What a neat idea! I think I need to go there with my family.
Merrill