Thursday, May 29, 2008

Memorial Weekend Camping

For Memorial Weekend we decided to go to the camper. My parents have a 30ft that they keep at a private campground, through Paul's work. We also keep the boat up there, so we don't have to keep pulling it back and forth.


We ended up leaving a day early due to 4 children NOT listening and mommy being too tired to deal with it anymore and daddy being oblivious to everything going on around him!


I have always believe God works in mysterious ways. This past weekend was no exception. We had planned to stay until Monday, but given my children not being able to "listen" we left Sunday afternoon instead. When we were 30 min from home we had heard there was a Tornado watch in the area where we were camping. We had been at the camper before when a Tornado was on the lake, it was SO SCARY! We went to the bathroom/shelter area and actually saw the tornado turn and go the other direction. NEVER DO I WANT TO SEE SOMETHING LIKE THAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even though we were upset about having to leave a day early, we realize, God was watching out for our family, yet again!



Getting ready to leave the dock!

Pretty in Pink!

That's Brittany in the distance! She loves building and digging.

1 comment:

Marlene said...

I am glad you did not have to experience another tornado. Is your husband named "Craig"? LOL! My husband does the same thing. I think their brains go on vacation when they do. I hope you have a great weekend!