Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I got this from julia's blog

National Day Of Prayer
for the
Orphans of Guatemala

We have a responsibility as parents and believers to continue to go to God for those still in the adoption process and for the children that do not yet have families.
I ask each of you to join with me in an all day time of prayer. It does not matter where you are or what you are doing, you can pray however you chose to. Silently as you work, Loudly as you vacuum or softly as your rock your sweet Guatemalan gift.
I come to you with a serious drive to gather as many willing hearts as I can to join together to lift up the families still waiting to bring their babies home and to also lift ALL of the children in Guatemala trapped in this mess needing so desperately to be loved, held and HOME with a family!!!!

So - lets join together
THURSDAY
from now on,
the first Thursday in May will be:
National Day of Prayer
for the
Orphans of Guatemala

No comments: