Sunday, January 20, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy...

It's official, my 9 year old has a better social life than her parents.

Brittany had her birthday sleepover this past Friday night. 5 girls running around, laughing and screaming half the night was fun. I decided (right after we told Brittany she could have a sleepover) that Andrew and Dominick would go to Grandma's for the night, THANK GOD they did. The little bit they were here they chased the girls and teased them. I know it's all part of having siblings, but there's only so much I can take. Brittany was OK with Marissa staying the night, as Marissa just sits and watches everything...which is what she did.

Out of 6 girls invited, 4 were able to attend and 2 made it past 9:00. I finally went to bed at 11pm and Brittany, Ellie and Maddy were going strong. I woke up at 3am and the TV was still on, the girls were sleeping but they hadn't been sleeping too long (i think they FINALLY crashed about 2 0r 230). The girls then woke Paul and I up at 6:45AM!!! OMG.

That was Friday to Saturday morning. Then Saturday night Brittany was invited to a sleepover birthday party (for 1 one of the girls invited to hers). So Brittany went to Alex's party at 4pm Saturday with only a 10 minute nap all day. Talking to Alex's mom this morning the girls were up until 1230 or 1 and up at 7.



That brings us to today (Sunday) we have a birthday party for my cousins baby (who's 1) this afternoon! I'm exhausted, Paul's already sleeping, and 3 out of our 4 children are sleeping...can you guess which one is still up...BRITTANY.



All I can say is THANK GOD there is no school tomorrow. We are staying in our PJ's all day and resting!



left to right: Madeline, Ellie, Brittany, Alex & Maddy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Brittany!
Merrill and Family

Jenny said...

Thanks Merrill.

Marlene said...

What great fun! I remember those days. I hope you have caught up on your rest by now.

Jenny said...

Thanks Marlene. It was actually a lot of fun, found out more info than I needed! I am finally rested up. BTW I ordered one of your scrapbooks (ebay) we love it!!
thanks
Jenny

Doreen said...

Hi Jenny,

Thanks..your children are beautiful too!!yes Gabriela and Anabella(the older 2 girls) were adopted from Special delivery when they had "Hogar Cuna"they since have moved and now it is Eagles nest. doreen