Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Two Thanksgiving Meals!!

We were lucky enough to celebrate two Thanksgiving's this year. We spent Thanksgiving day at Paul's parents house. Mark, Kristen, Sam and Yi Yen visited from Laramie, WY (Paul's brother) and Ruth and Oscar visited from Portland OR (Paul's sister and nephew). Some of Paul's aunts and cousins also came to Thanksgiving, all in all 24 people!!! This is all the great grandchildren from Paul's side.


When we got home Brittany and myself wanted to celebrate with my family, so we had a after Thanksgiving meal. All the great food and nothing beats moms cooking! My sister, brother and their families joined us as well as my aunt and her family. My parents have 8 grand-kids and 1 great grandchild. The "big" baby is my great nephew Dylan. He's a repeat of my Andrew!!

No comments: